Manager - Procurement Consulting
Salary: £75000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103696
Location: London with weekly international travel
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 plus excellent benefits
Please note this role requires international travel 3-4 days per week on a weekly basis
Would you like to work for a specialist global management consultancy, focused on procurement and supply chain improvement programmes?
Due to continued growth our client are looking for Manager level procurement and supply chain management consultants to support their increasing presence in the UK. Based out of brand new offices in London, these experienced consultants will spend up to 4 days on client site across the UK and Europe.
Managers lead engagements with clients. They have overall responsibility for ensuring that the objectives of the engagement are achieved and client expectations are met. Managers set the strategic direction for the engagement and work with Consultants and other team members to ensure each project workstream is strategically aligned.
Internally, Managers are responsible for leading, challenging and motivating their team to continually deliver the best possible outcomes for clients. They are responsible for building a positive, collaborative and high-performing culture within their project teams.
Skills and Experience:
• Substantial prior relevant management consulting experience within a leading consultancy within procurement and supply chain, ideally with some previous experience in Business Development
• Functional knowledge in the areas of strategic sourcing, procurement transformation, supply chain
• An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
• Fluency in a European language (as well as English) is highly desirable
• Experienced project manager, including planning, execution and risk management
• Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated people management skills, including coaching of both consultants and client staff
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Travel flexibility required
This role is challenging - but it's also highly rewarding. Our client offers a highly collaborative, merit-based environment where performance is recognised and rewarded. Above all, the role offers the enormous satisfaction of leading large and significant assignments across a range of industries and sectors, for some of the world's leading companies.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to get in touch with Adam at Procurement People to discuss your application in more detail.