Supplier Performance Manager - Electrical
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103692
Supplier Performance Manager (Electrical / Electronic Category)
£50,000 - £55,000
How would you like to join a world leading multi-national group, working with some of the most sophisticated technology in the world today? Do you have strong supplier relationship skills, coupled with Aerospace/Defence experience?
• The objective of this key supplier performance management role is to achieve a high performing sustainable supply chain by developing a capable supply base in order to ensure On Time, On Cost, On Quality (OTOCOQ) electrical/electronic sub-assembly deliveries as per the delivery plan.
• Inform the business of supplier capability, strengths and weaknesses, manage further evaluation, risk assessment and undertake mitigation action through continuous improvement activities.
• Working with a multifunctional team to support development and implementation of international sourcing strategies.
• Implement / maintain improvement plans of new & existing suppliers to improve performance and mitigate risks as required.
• Manage the industrial validation of suppliers for new product development and set up validation plans for the production phase.
• Monitor and analyse the supplier industrial performance (KPIs of On Time and On Quality) anticipating drifts and issues to ensure adherence to delivery schedule.
• Analyse root causes of late deliveries and non-conformances.
What's great about the role?
• As a Supplier Performance Manager you will be driving towards achieving a vision of ‘Creating and enabling the conditions to shape the best performing and sustainable supply base capable of supporting the global leadership'.
• You will be working in a fast-paced, multi-national, energetic team who strive for personal and professional excellence.
• On-the-job training and mentoring for promising individuals.
• International travel will be included as part of the multi-national nature of the team, providing you with the opportunity to learn and work with other cultures.
What are we looking for?
• Experience of supplier performance management in the Aerospace or Defence Industry or similar environments with specific focus on supplier industrial performance.
• Experience of electrical / electronic technologies and associated manufacturing processes.
• Knowledge of risk management, identification, analysis, forecast and action planning.
• Effective evaluation of suppliers business, technical, manufacturing, and design readiness
• Professional accreditation and/or degree level education an advantage.
• IT skills in terms of data analysis, manipulation and presentations.
• Additional language skills would be an advantage (French, Italian, German).
Due to their position in the defence sector, this client is only able to accept applications candidates born in the UK, and all selected candidates must go through security clearance to receive an unconditional offer.