Procurement People have been exclusively engaged by a market leading care home business and disability charity to identify and attract an Interim Procurement Manager. Your project will be to implement and mobilise a neutral vendor for recruitment services.
You will be responsible for:
• Working on a fixed brief of managing agency spend at across 100 homes within the UK, Scotland and Wales
• Work with the homes Service Managers to identify agency need, by role type
• Work with our Neutral Vendor implementation team to get the homes requirements channelled through their system and ensure system training, controls etc are in place
• Track the service daily, weekly and help manage any resolutions i.e. Neutral Vendor has onboard agencies who are able to meet the homes needs
• Reduce out of scope agency usage
• Provide weekly update reports to the Head of Procurement and Senior Operational colleagues
You must have experience of:
• Have a track record of agency procurement experience and operational implementation
• Experience of working with Neutral Vendor agencies
• Excellent inter personal and communication skills
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Able to work on their own initiative
For more information please contact James Weaver at Procurement People.