Are you looking to join a busy, innovative and dynamic Procurement and Commercial Group? This is an opportunity to join a highly efficient, productive and respected UK organisation, and play a real role in their continued growth.
As a Senior Procurement Manager you will work in a fast-paced ICT Digital Procurement Team changing the digital and working environment, leading on major procurement exercises and delivering commercial solutions.
You will provide specialist commercial advice on procurement exercises and ensure they culminate in a successful contract award.
The Procurement & Commercial Group are responsible for supporting budget holders in awarding, managing and ending their contracts and in supplier relationship management. We also provide commercial expertise and leadership at the appropriate stages of the procurement cycle.
To lead and manage a Team ensuring compliance with commercial obligations and in accordance with its objectives;
• To lead on Digital, Date & Technology Contract Work, pre and post Contract;
• To embed commercial practices and processes ensuring commercial risk controls are in place;
• To engage with key stakeholders through provision of enhanced commercial advice and ensure that effective and efficient commercial activity delivers the best value;
• To plan and prioritise commercial activity within the Team, providing and completing appropriate Management Information to support the commercial agenda;
• To manage communications to deliver commercial engagement and provide an environment which engenders a good understanding of commercial responsibility and gives an enhanced customer service.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) and completing Call-Off Contracts from these ICT Frameworks
• Experience of ICT supplier / contract management – negotiation and service escalation / resolution
• Experience of reviewing supplier performance and managing supplier relationships
You will be provided with competitive conditions and benefits. You will have flexible start and finish times and access to Civil Service pension arrangements. The maternity, paternity and childcare benefits are extremely competitive. The business actively encourages career progression and there will be many opportunities for self-development.
Ideally you will have the MCIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) full professional qualification in Procurement and Supply. However if you don't we will support you in gaining this.
To discuss in more detail, please contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People