Procurement People have been engaged to identify and attract a Purchasing Project Manager on behalf of a prestigious manufacturing organisation based in Carlisle.
The business has an enviable reputation in the market space and is world renowned for its top class products and a brand that signifies quality. With operating profits in excess of £350 million this represents an exciting opportunity to join a market leader on an interim basis.
You will be working in a project based role, picking up on various issues, liaising with key stakeholders with a view to moving forward with the project to identify cost savings or process efficiencies.
- Focused Cost Reduction exercises in Industrial Environment
- Drive Supplier Registration Platform (ARIBIA)
Personal experience will include:
• Purchasing experience within a large manufacturing environment essential
• Someone who can demonstrate experience of providing very short term project management support within a Purchasing role
• Able to pick things up very quickly and hit the ground running
• Able to very quickly establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Ability to work on a number of issues at the same time
• Excellent communication skills
For more info contact James Weaver at Procurement People.