|Job Title||Procurement Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Are you searching for a new challenge to create the Procurement function for a rapidly growing organisation?
Are you a dynamic procurement professional with a firm understanding of direct and indirect procurement?
A great opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Expert to join a growing healthcare organisation as their first Procurement manager. This role is responsible for driving forward the delivery of the procurement strategy to ensure the ongoing delivery of high quality customer service across its portfolio. As the Procurement Manager, you will cover the full generalist remit, at both an operational and strategic level.
The role of the Procurement Manager will include:
• Liaising with stakeholders and clients to determine their product and service needs.
• Developing an in-house centralised procurement system.
• Working with the finance and operations team to manage the budgets and develop efficiencies.
• Monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
• Built and develop relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company and that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively. Source new suppliers for business.
• Contract management and negotiation.
• Understanding technology and managing online systems.
You will have:
• Expertise in implementing successfully operational procurement strategies
• Business and Financial Acumen
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills with strong written and presentation skills
• Supplier Management and risk management experience
• Experience of working in multi-location, multi-stakeholder environment
• Possess sufficient strength of character to drive through and manage change.
• First class customer/stakeholder experience with proven ability to achieve "buy in" in a non-mandated environment
• Proven experience of establishing and managing complex and multi-location contracts and agreements
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders and contribute to broader operational strategies
• Strong planning and organising skills
• Previously consultancy experience (desirable)
This role will include UK travel approximately 1 day a week. This will be visiting suppliers, stakeholders and clients. This would be best suited to a candidate looking for the next steps in their career to prove themselves within an organisation or somebody from a consultancy or healthcare background. As the Procurement Manager, you will be rewarded with £40,000 per annum. This is an opportunity with no limits, as the procurement function is now yours to build. You will oversee the regional roll out, creation and adoption of a procurement tool kit including procedures, policies, use of standard contracts, and a wide range of procurement programmes such as cost saving, efficiency and scope of service revision.
Interviews will be held the week commencing Monday 11th June.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today, call Kirsty McEwen or email your updated CV to email@example.com