Are you an skilled Indirects Procurement professional, with experience sourcing Professional Services (ideally including Marketing & Communication)? Can you work as part of a commercial team, and be responsible for the procurement of high value contracts, overseeing the commercial and contractual arrangements and relationships with funders, customers, suppliers, partners and grant beneficiaries? In this role, you will ensure we deliver value for money, manage risk, protect reputation, and maintain commercial policy and regulatory compliance.
• Engage with stakeholders at all levels to build understanding of business need and organisational external resource requirements, promoting commercial best practice and value for money principles.
• Maintain overview of external spend and third-party risk for assigned business area.
• Develop sourcing plans and lead procurement process for high value/high risk contracts that provide effective supply solutions.
• Design new grant disbursement programmes and partnership arrangements using standard frameworks.
• Be responsible for the commercial and contractual approval of new income proposals and contracts using standard pricing and legal frameworks.
• Work as part of the commercial team, ensuring a professional, value adding service is provided to the organisation and third parties.
• Work with legal advisers to develop agreements with suppliers, sub-contractors, funding recipients and programme partners.
• Significant experience of procuring professional services, ideally Marketing and Communication Services
• Demonstrable experience of managing all aspects of procurement process including market analysis and engagement, financial and risk analysis, tendering, contracting and supplier performance and relationship management.
• Evidence of ability to develop strategic procurement plans using demand planning & category management approaches and techniques.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills to operate internally and externally at all levels.
• Demonstrable experience of developing positive stakeholder relationships that emphasise commercial best practice.
• Evidence of understanding of EU Procurement regulations, including framework agreements.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong team working skills, with high levels of self-motivation and flexible approach to work
• Adaptable to change: Responds and behaves positively to change, identifies and acts upon new opportunities
• Building relationships: Proactively develops internal and external relationships acting as an advocate
• Personal commitment: Demonstrates commitment, energy and enthusiasm for achieving challenging goals
• Teamwork: Encourages and develops cross-functional working and builds teams based on results to be achieved