Are you an experienced Supplier Relationship Manager, with the ability to partner effectively with stakeholders across a business? Do you have strong vendor management skills, with a strategic approach to building relationships? This is the perfect role for someone that always looks to build a collaborative approach to relationships, focusing on value rather than cost.
You will work closely with the Business Owners of Third-party relationships across the firm to support them in optimising commercial value and reducing the risks associated with these relationships throughout their lifecycle, from the point of on-boarding through to renewal or exit arrangements at the end of contractual relationships.
• Work with the Head of Supplier Relationship Management to embed the Third Party Management framework across the business
• Partner with business stakeholders to ensure that supplier relationships are managed in line with standards and procedures
• Oversee the on-boarding, supplier management meetings, change management, renewal strategies, exit strategies and transitional arrangements
• Maintain supplier contracts and information within supplier management systems (e.g. iSource)
• Compile and analyse monthly management reports to show the movements, trends and risks across the third party supplier base
• Develop effective relationships with other areas of the Group to ensure alignment and endorsement of supplier management activities (e.g. Legal, Credit, Risk, Compliance)
• Ensure effective liaison between TPMO, Legal and Compliance with regard to any SYSC 8 notifications as they arise
• Experience of supplier relationship management and/or Procurement experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of business partnering stakeholders within a matrix environment
• Experience of utilising the opportunities presented by e-sourcing platforms
• Ability to meet the demands of the business whilst working within a risk framework
• Demonstrable experience of ability to influence business stakeholders of all levels
• Preferably educated to degree level or MCIPS Accreditation
To discuss this role in more detail, contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People