You have an excellent opportunity to join a world leading technology development organisation. Servicing the entertainment and peak athlete sporting market, this exciting organisation are helping people achieve sporting world records and gaming pinnacles.
You will be responsible for:
• Procure materials from approved Suppliers in line with the business MRP system
• Purchase 3rd party materials to meet customer requirements
• Review and update item data within the MRP system
• Support engineering development procurement when required
• Communicate & support Vicon approved suppliers through continuous communication of the business needs
• Work with Vicon Sales coordinator on ensuring customer order requirements are met
• Work with Vicon Operations in ensuring material on time delivery and quality are achieved.
• Support Finance in ensuring supplier payments are on time & any queries are dealt with quickly & efficiently
• Work alongside the Supply Chain Manager in developing solutions to meet the business needs today & in the future
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
• A desire to meet and beat targets set
• Proven delivery of needs on time and at cost
• Experience of contract manufacturing, their methods and business practices