Are you a Buyer with a passion for the engineering and manufacturing industry?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
We have an exciting opportunity based in Tamworth to work with a dynamic manufacturing company within the Rail and Automotive sector. This demanding Buyer role requires a motivated and driven individual who is able to assist the team in the Rail category.
Responsibilities include but not limited too;
• Resolving issues and challenges that may arise
• Negotiating with suppliers to achieve spending targets
• Ensure products and projects are delivered on time
• Forecasting stock levels and quantities to ensure lowest spend
• Supporting all department to hit KPI's and targets
• Had experience with negotiating prices with suppliers
• Worked on multiple projects at multiple speeds
• Experience with solving problems effectively
• An understanding of engineering, manufacturing or rail
• Experience as a Buyer or with buying materials
• A motivational personality to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation, offering real career growth opportunities. You will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + annual bonus. As a Buyer, you will be supporting the procurement team and reporting to the Purchasing Manager.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out. For more information on this role, please contact Kirsty McEwen at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260, or email your updated CV to email@example.com