Would you like to join an exciting customer focused organisation at a time of significant change? A time in which you influence and shape the organisations procurement function?
As Interim Procurement Business Partner you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to design, implement and maintain effective procurement systems and frameworks. In this dynamic organisation you will ultimately work to empower key stakeholders to take full ownership of their own spend areas whist still ensuring overall compliance to relevant legislation (OJEU)
Key Responsibilities Include
• Maintain, evolve and embed the business' procurement and contract management governance frameworks.
• Provide training and briefings to staff across the business to ensure the process and roles and responsibilities are understood.
• Build key relationships across the business to build partnerships and act as a ‘trusted advisor', providing specialist technical advice and support to the business.
• Monitor procurement activity to ensure compliance with business policy and identify and report on areas of best practise and control gaps
• Run procurement and contract management activity as required
• Experienced in all levels of procurement – from low cost purchases to large OJEU tenders
• Experience of working on large multi-work stream projects and being able to take responsibility in assisting programme managers for full programme assurance strategy & delivery.
• In-depth knowledge of OJEU contract requirement and Contract Law
• CIPS qualified and Pricne2 Practitioner are also extremely desirable but not essential.
For more information please contact James Weaver 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com.