Would you like to join an organisation that is truly committed to developing its employees? Would you like play a key role in an organisation that is seen to be the benchmark across their peers?
You have a fantastic opportunity to join this Central Government Authority with an annual budget in excess of £2Bn. As Senior Commercial Officer you will provide strategic support across multiple business units through influencing key stakeholders. You will manage a number of high risk, high value projects from cradle to grave ensuring best in class procurement strategies are adopted.
• Manage end to end procurement processes on spends ranging from C.£50k – C. £35m
• Manage team member and ensure their ongoing development
• Support development of category and sub-category strategy
• Manage internal and external stakeholders to influence outcomes
• Experience of working in and managing and teams
• Experience of OJEU procurement legislation
• Previous experience of NEC framework contracts
• Lead negotiations and demonstrate savings
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an organisation that will work closely with you and develop you procurement knowledge. In return you will receive a salary of C. £33,500 plus pension and soft benefits including an excellent self-development programme. Please note this opportunity is initially being offered on a 9 month FTC.
Please feel free to call James Weaver 0121 272 8260 to discuss this role in detail or apply now.