|Job Title||Assistant Procurement Manager|
|Salary||£32000 - £36000 per annum|
Are you are looking for a new challenge or to take the next step in your career within a supportive function that is responsible for driving business performance and to thrive within a diverse forward thinking environment? This is the opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a motivated and passional individual to join an industry leading organisation based in Milton Keynes.
This role will be pivotal in the support for the selection and management of a robust supply chain and the purchasing of goods and servicing covering IT Hardware, Software and Telecommunications.
You will be assisting the team with post contract management, supplier relationship management and will have a customer focused approach. We are looking for individuals that are enthusiastic and have an interest in technology and want to be part of a digital transformation, looking forward to a technology enabled world.
• Highly strategic: You will be asked to work multiple projects at multiple speeds, and it'll be your job to prioritise and figure out where and how to focus your limited time and energy.
• Effective influencer: Your job will undeniably be challenging, and you will need to be able to influence suppliers and senior stake holders to produce positive outcomes for all parties.
• Strong negotiator: You will be supporting negotiations with suppliers; it's imperative that you're effective at securing key suppliers that are motivated and add value to the organisation.
• Data-informed: You will be responsible for planning and analysing the best suppliers on the market that meet the business's needs, and will need to be able to bring data powered arguments for supplier selection and risk mitigation to your stakeholders.
• Risk Focused: you have the investigative flare, attention and detail of Sherlock Holmes you are meticulous and seek out the fine print other's fail to notice. You identify and manage the risk and costs, and inform the business owners of all associated risks with current and new contracts.
• Team oriented: You will need to work with procurement managers, senior procurement managers, finance, key stakeholders as well as a variety of individuals within the business that won't necessary be part of the team you will support.
• A communications virtuoso: your communications are engaging and collaborative from written and verbal communication to messenger pigeon.
• Support the procurement team and stakeholders to execute and create best practice procurement and coordinate deliverables, complete process documentation, and remove hold-ups across the multiple stakeholders to guarantee a seamless process.
• Manage suppliers and work with them to be innovative and keep both parties to agreed SLA's. this will include notifying them of SLA's, documentation, performance and even resolve discrepancies on invoices – you're all over suppliers helping them to achieve a high score rating and drive business performance.
• Act as an ambassador for strategic procurement investigating any hurdles ensuring a smooth process from start to finish.
• Provide assistance within projects to forecast needs of the business owners to minimise last minute purchases and negotiations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding and successful organisation that are unique in their field. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of circa £34,000 and competitive benefits package.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Please feel free to call Alex Chinea on – 0121 272 8260 – to discuss your application in more detail or email; email@example.com