Procurement Manager (Corporate Services) in West Midlands
Procurement Manager (Corporate Services)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Corporate Procurement Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Are you a strategic procurement professional looking to work on one of the biggest projects in the UK? Do you thrive in a fast paced procurement environment? We are currently seeking a motivated and engaging Corporate Procurement Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As the Corporate Procurement Manager, you will be based in Birmingham and support the team by managing the commercial procurement of services and goods and advise others on EU and UK regulations. The Corporate Procurement team cover all the other procurements needed to support the project with a budget of approximately £350m per year.
Responsibilities will include;
• Managing and building relationships with stakeholders
• Implementing procurement procedures which align with EU and UK legislations
• Reviewing contracts, market trends and scope of work.
• Deciding on procurement procedures
• Supporting and delivering value for money
• CIPS Qualified
• OJEU and public sector experience
• Able to manage multiple projects at multiple speeds
• Experience in full end to end tender process
• Able to manage suppliers and stakeholders and presenting information
• Indirect procurement spend
• Analytical, commercial and a great negotiator
This is an great opportunity to take the next step in your career as the Corporate Procurement Manager for one of the UK's most exciting developments.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus additional benefits at 15% flex. As the Corporate Procurement Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company due to their rapid growth and exciting projects.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out. For more information on this role, please contact Kirsty McEwen at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260, or email your updated CV to email@example.com