Ideal Category Experience in IT, Construction Projects however more general procurement experience very welcome.
Do you have public sector procurement experience? Are you seeking a new challenging opportunity?
You have a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting organisation that provides a Neutral Vendor solution for the procurement, contract and performance management of Specialist Professional Services within the public. The business works with over 100 public sector organisations (across Central and Local Government, NHS, Higher Education, and Blue Light) to enable them to improve efficiency and compliance in this complex category whilst creating savings and enhancing local agendas.
You will be accountable for the exemplary end to end service provision for all professional services projects on behalf of this exciting consultancy. The role is predominantly client facing where building and maintaining effective working relationships across a range of both internal and external stakeholders is key. The role will require a sound understanding of procurement practices, primarily within the Public Sector, and an ability to use this experience and knowledge to offer expert advice and unique solutions to achieve the best outcomes and client satisfaction.
• Accountable for the end to end implementation, delivery and service standards for a portfolio of Professional Services projects
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of the clients current and future needs
• Provide professional knowledge and expertise to guide client stakeholders
• Contribute and shape broad strategic client solutions whilst optimising value
• Ensure all project objectives and deadlines are achieved in line with the business Value Formula and Service Level Agreements
• Develop and facilitate strong working relationships with all partners, both internal and external and work to understand and align to cultural ways of working within each organisation
• Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are fully informed on all aspects relating to a project
• Responsible for supporting business Service Analysts to ensure they deliver an exceptional Supplier base to the Contracting Authority.
• Accountable for delivering in line with the service level agreement
To be consider for this opportunity you must:
• Display a demonstrable track record of successful procurement in the public sector
• Have a proven ability to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• MCIPS qualified highly advantageous
• Knowledge of technical, legislative and regulatory frameworks relating to project management in the public sector
• Au-fait with OJEU procurement legislation
For more information contact James Weaver at Procurement People.