€40,000 - €45,000 (circa 95,000 Czech Koruna per month)
Do you want the opportunity to work for an innovative organization, based in their fast growing Prague Office? The role will report directly to the Head of Procurement and have overall responsibility of the procurement strategy for all Marketing spend globally.
Whilst the nature of Procurement is currently more operational and tactical, we are looking for an experienced professional who is able to take it to the Strategic level in due course.
The role will have responsibility for delivering category management services including, but not limited to, strategic sourcing, client stakeholder management, supplier performance management, and continuous cost and performance improvement.
• Overall responsibility for developing/communicating and implementing the procurement strategy of all Marketing spend categories globally, currently $90m +.
• Pioneer and establish solid relationships with key senior stakeholders, including the Global Head of Marketing and other Senior business leaders.
• Identify opportunities for savings and potentials for quality increase and their delivery (targets definition, negotiation, contracting, monitoring)
• Run key marketing tenders and instigating new vendors.
• Conduct Supplier assessment and market research across all regions
• Perform Vendor Management and selection
• Provide negotiation support and bringing added values for marketing services stakeholders
• As a senior member of the Global Procurement team, contribute to building the Procurement brand, and provide leadership and coaching to the rest of the function
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in Procurement, with at least 3 in the Marketing category
• Highly experienced in media buying and marketing creative agency services, broad awareness of standards in these areas, key financial and the service performance indicators
• Well oriented in publishing and digital marketing and its purchasing standards. Good Awareness of all web/social media marketing trends
• Ability to operate independently and efficiently in an very fast pace, multicultural environment
• Agility and flexibility to adapt to ever changing requirements
• Proven track record in pioneering new relationships with key stakeholders and building highly effective interpersonal business relationships in a matrixed organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
• Fluent English is essential
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People