Would you like to join a rapidly growing management consultancy specialising in procurement, cost reduction and business transformation? We are currently seeking a highly motivated, client focused Procurement Executive to help shape the future of the business.
As the Procurement Executive, you will support the team in the delivery of client projects from start to finish. You will also work with Managers and Senior Managers in other business activities in the delivery of the complete procurement process.
Responsibilities will include;
• Working alongside large clients to collate information and analyse their spend
• Using findings to create cost reduction improvements
• Being innovative and motivated in your approach to complete procurement activities and meet client expectations
• Supporting managers with projects and delivery of procurement process
• Building relationships and managing stakeholders and suppliers
• Contract management, evaluating contracts and recommending suppliers
• Creating reports and presentations
• Degree or similar qualification
• Previous experience within a procurement environment, preferably within an indirect or consultancy background
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to analyse data and identify cost reducing ideas
• Highly motivated, outgoing, confident individual with a strong work ethic
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to manage projects and ability to negotiate, while understanding compromises
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career as the Procurement Executive by working alongside a consultancy who provide endless possibilities for personal development and growth. The consultancy has worked with huge and unique clients and are known for their dynamic approach and efficient cost reduction results.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus additional benefits. As the Procurement Executive, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company due to their rapid growth and exciting projects.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out. For more information on this role, please contact Kirsty McEwen at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260, or email your updated CV to email@example.com