Would you like to work for a market leading food organization within their Supply Chain and Distribution team? This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing food organization to be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the supply chain and distribution for countries in transition across Europe.
The Distribution Manager is responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries and in order to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to franchisees on costs and services.
• Direct management of distributors and / or re-distributors
• To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans.
• Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time.
• Work closely with the Franchisee support team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
• Work in conjunction with the purchasing teams, suppliers and the supply chain team to identify projects which will improve the capability to deliver successfully to franchisees
• Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
• Work with all the distribution team on harmonization of processes at distributor(s
• Work with all the distribution team on harmonization across countries of any innovation at distributor level.
• In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
• In conjunction with Franchisee Support and Purchasing, identify risks inherent in current processes and build solutions and contingency plans.
• Responsible of the follow up and update of the Pan European contingency plan and the mock test in the countries the person is in charge of
• Participate at market reviews and tenders
• Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
• Fluency in English ; German or French knowledge
• Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
• Experience of working in a franchisee environment
• Some knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
• Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
• Self-sufficient and well organized; able to manage own schedule effectively
• Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
• Ability to build strong relationships and networks
• Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.