Are you an ambitious FM Procurement professional, looking for their next role within a great team? Would you love join an organisation that has a fantastic culture that is focused on people and ensure there ongoing wellbeing?
• Understanding of user "wants and needs" and aligning these with the Company business strategy
• Managing categories on a business wide perspective
• Creating and delivering category sourcing plans
• Rationalisation of the supplier base and development of a stronger purchasing leverage over key suppliers/contractors through the negotiation of agreements
Outsource, tender and negotiation:
• Prepare and analyse tenders for projects works and energy efficiency equipment & systems taking into account the whole life cycle costs
• Develop tender analysis reports and presenting recommendations to senior management
• Develop Key Commodity Management analysis to enable to carry out tenders efficiently and develop expertise on the dedicated categories
• Negotiate with suppliers/ contractors the terms and conditions, rates, liquidated damages and retention money and service provided to meet quality standard of the organisation
• Communicate well with the team of procurement administrators
• Delegate workload effectively, and monitor its progress towards completion
It's essential that you have great negotiation skills with a natural persuasion. We want people with a positive and proactive attitude, who take genuine enjoyment in networking and meeting new people. This is an exciting client facing opportunity within an organisation who's culture is really does stand out.
For more information on this opportunity contact James Weaver at Procurement People.