Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103582
12 Months FTC
C. £45,000 or £100 - £150 per day
Would you like to join a business that has made a calculated decision to deliver an ambitious procurement strategy including greater infrastructure and improved value through professional third party relationships? You will be a resilient individual who can display and number of essential qualities including ; ambition; energy; agility; professionalism; commerciality.
The client are an exciting FTSE 60 real estate organisation that owns C. £19bn in assets across the UK. With a relatively new centralised function that have developed a great deal over the past 2 years by professionalising the function and positively engaging with the majority of the business with a third party spend in the region of £300M. This is fantastic opportunity to join a positive procurement transformation.
This role will involve working collaboratively with key areas of the business to identify, monitor and manage supply chain risks within the business, including but not limited to:
• Contract capture and meta data tagging
• GDPR compliance and contract adherence tracking
• Supplier Relationship monitoring, performance measurement and reporting
• Key supplier dependency modelling
• Category KPI Score Cards
• GDPR compliance and contract adherence
Must be able to demonstrate ability to;
• Take raw data and make it talk
• Design and build analytical modelling
• Use multiple sources of data to support recommendations
• Build data frameworks/taxonomies
• Design and produce standard reports and graphical representations
• Build KPI measures and score cards
• Previously held analytics role in other organisations preferably within a Procurement environment
• Exposure to a variety of sectors/industries/environments.
• Skilled communicator. Can demonstrate very strong/refined stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
• Strong data interrogation and analytical skills supported by advanced Excel skills.
• Good team player
• Project management skills, in order to support the facilitation of driving sourcing projects forward