|Job Title||Global Head of Procurement|
|Salary||€80000 - €85000 per annum|
Location: Prague, Czech Republic (relocation support available)
Salary: Up to €85,000 plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced professional in the Procurement field looking to become a Global Head of Procurement for an industry leading brand?
This is an exciting opportunity as The Global Head of Procurement to manage a team of 25 people located across multiple European offices. This will involve developing Procurement processes, setting up a contract management unit for standardized contract management processing and overseeing procurement activity for global requests.
The successful candidate will work with business stakeholders to define, create and deploy innovative global strategies to secure supply, manage cost, and improve efficiency in the procurement of assigned categories. You will manage key spend category managers for Marketing, IT and Professional services.
• Partner with business stakeholders to tailor a toolkit that consists of framework Agreements, Standard templates (RFP and Evaluation criteria) and incorporates a Total cost of ownership (TCO) approach as well as supplier KPIs, for assigned categories.
• Develop sourcing strategies based on annual budget plans for procurement.
• Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Identify and improve all aspects of procurement process from processing incoming requests from internal stakeholders to tendering (supply chain management) and service/maintenance contracting and up to getting feedback from stakeholders on further improvements of the process
• Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce costs and improve effectiveness.
• Review and control global contracts with strategic vendors on regular basis (including negotiations and communication).
Skills and experience:
• Proven track record in building highly effective interpersonal business relationships in a matrixed organization.
• Knowledge in the area of professional services (Legal, Tax, Audit, etc.).
• Czech/Russian language considered an advantage.
• 10+ years' experience in global procurement environment, managing direct reports, and prior leadership experience, including significant exposure to senior levels of management.
• Experience in conducting business in the CIS region or an understanding of the CIS culture
• Degree or Advanced Degree in indirect or direct procurement, supply chain management or any other related field is considered an advantage.
• Recognised international standard (CIPS or equivalent) with track record of delivering effective supply chain solutions is considered an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative global organisation where you will be able to really make a difference in terms of developing a strategic procurement function that will in turn contribute to continued further growth of the organisation.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.