Interim Contracts Manager – Indirects
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Job Type: Interim Consultant
Job Ref: 123103577
Interim Contract Manager – Indirects
£300 - £350 per day
9 Month Contract
Are you a stakeholder focused Interim, with strong contract management skills? Are you stakeholder focused, and used to working in a fast paced environment? This is a great opportunity to join a major UK business and have an impact across their Indirect category.
You will develop, define and achieve sound contractual partnering agreements, deploying appropriate professional teams to support the arrangements and leading on negotiations to maximise the business' commercial advantage and ensuring suppliers perform to the contractual agreements.
Supporting the development and implementation of appropriate commercial strategies, playing a central role in eliminating preventable value loss and ensuring contract delivery.
• Role works with internal and external stakeholders to execute all contracts through conception to completion.
• Assessing contract risks and executing migration plans ensuring opportunities to drive value are leveraged and that risks are identified and mitigated.
• Provide the commercial lead on supplier contract, providing commercial leadership and expertise across a range of contracts as required to maximise the efficiency and value of contracts.
• Proactively identify, build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with suppliers
• Partner with and coach suppliers encourage new entrants to the market to ensure availability of equipment
• Lead on implementation of a Supplier/contract Performance and Monitoring process, reporting on contract performance and escalating when necessary.
• Experience of setting up, negotiating and managing supplier contractual arrangements
• Preferably experience within the Utilities Industry
• Customer management experience, with a strong track record of influencing customers and partner organisations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading and influencing a large developed team
• Ability to analyse KPIs and contract data, to manage contract performance and support commercial decision making
• Degree qualified