Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103574
Interim Procurement Manager
FTC – Until December 2019
Up to £42,000 + benefits including a fantastic 18% contributory pension
Would you like to join one of the Sunday times best places to work for in the Public Sector? Join an organisation that continuously changes people's lives for the better?
You have an excellent opportunity to join this educational institute with an enviable record and over 150,000 students and C. 2500 employees. You will play a pivotal role a cross business IT improvement project and ensure all procurement is delivered to strict OJEU regulations.
Ideally from an IT Procurement background (general procurement experience also considered) you will have demonstrable experience of delivering savings in large projects. You must have previous experience working in accordance with OJEU regulations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Work with key stakeholders to develop sourcing strategies providing advice and guidance on potential procurement routes and evaluation approaches, having considered all key commercial and regulatory risks.
• Manage tendering activity in accordance with internal and external policies and regulations.
• Proactively assess and resolve procurement queries and issues related to projects or specific requisitions as required.
• Have broad procurement experience ideally gained in the public sector with a large complex multi-site organisation.
• Have experience of working with staff at all levels to develop project sourcing strategies for key areas of spend.
• Have experience of preparing and drafting tender documentation under official EU procurement procedures.
• Have experience or knowledge of public sector procurement and EU procurement Regulations.
• Have experience of reviewing, drafting and negotiation of commercial contractual documents.
• Previous IT Sourcing experience is desired.
For more information contact James Weaver 0121 272 8260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org