Are you a Buyer with a preference to work with indirect spend? You have the opportunity to work for a global manufacturing company who continue to expand with investment in new equipment. As the Indirect Category Buyer you will have accountability for the management of a range of assigned categories.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will become the recognised purchasing expert and lead within the company.
- Manage and maintain the suppliers of goods and services.
- Process, analyse and report on all aspects of the categories.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers, internal customers and external customers.
- Achieve the best process and best value to support individual and company targets.
- Manage contracts.
As a successful Indirect Buyer you will have experience in the following:
- Candidates at CIPS level 4 and above will be at a distinct advantage.