Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103549
Are you a Buyer with a preference to work with indirect spend? You have the opportunity to work for a global manufacturing company who continue to expand with investment in new equipment. As the Indirect Category Buyer you will have accountability for the management of a range of assigned categories.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will become the recognised purchasing expert and lead within the company.
- Manage and maintain the suppliers of goods and services.
- Process, analyse and report on all aspects of the categories.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers, internal customers and external customers.
- Achieve the best process and best value to support individual and company targets.
- Manage contracts.
As a successful Indirect Buyer you will have experience in the following:
- Candidates at CIPS level 4 and above will be at a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience managing indirect categories.
- A strategic approach to category management.
- Broad knowledge of a range of indirect categories.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global player who can offer career development. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £38,000 - £40,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Indirect Buyer, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 2728260 to discuss your application in more detail.