Category Lead – Corporate Services (HR, Marketing, Insurance etc.)
£300 - £400 per day
Would you like to join an exciting team currently working to deliver an ambitious Procurement transformation project within a FTSE 60 organisation? You have an excellent opportunity to work collaboratively with the key areas of the business to deliver a number of critical procurement processes.
Key Responsibilities Include
• Develop strong business wide relationships to develop procurement best practice. Providing spend analytics for the stakeholder group to support category strategy recommendations.
• Proactively identifying, scoping, developing and delivering commercial procurement opportunities by working collaboratively with business stakeholders.
• Delivering against a formal savings/value target (supporting the department savings commitment).
• Leading and prioritising sourcing (tender, negotiation, consolidation, etc.) activities to maximise the benefits to the business.
• Leading and prioritising vendor management (SRM, contract reviews, performance management) activities to maximise the benefits to the business.
• Strong category experience in a number in Indirect categories.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple, complex tendered
• Skilled negotiator with a highly commercial approach
• MCIP qualified desirable
Please feel free to call James Weaver 0121 272 8260 to discuss this role in detail or email email@example.com