Are you an experienced procurement professional with strong knowledge of the FM market? Are you passionate about delivering best in class FM Procurement to clients?
You will lead a team of procurement and subcontracts specialists on Facilities Management Integration (FMI) projects for a number of public sector organisations, including programme management, facilities management, procurement, subcontract management, supply chain management and design services.
The role will oversee and lead, under minimal supervision, a full range of procurement and subcontract management activities associated with an FM supply chain, including procurement, subcontract management and claims management. The successful candidate will be accountable for performance and results.
• Designing FM sourcing strategies that deliver value for money by minimising subcontracting and maximising self-delivery by subcontractors
• Leading the management of large FM tendering programmes, generally within the Public Contracts Regulations
• Managing Category Managers and other procurement and subcontracts specialists for Hard and Soft FM and Projects
• Overseeing the subcontracting scope across all FMI projects
• Managing the procurement and contract management delivery on FM projects including developing procurement schedules, resource requirements forecasting, resource allocation and deliverable management
• Managing stakeholders, in particular responsible for functional client interface
• Providing input to pricing strategies for FM services
• Developing manuals, processes and procedures for the delivery of FM procurement and subcontract management services
• Realising benefits targeted by during the procurement of FM services
Required skills and qualifications:
• Educated to Degree level
• A demonstrable experience equivalent to 10 years' experience managing FM procurement and contract management
• Ability to interface with clients and assist our Business Development team in bidding for new work
• Exceptional presentation and reporting skills including the delivery of complex business cases in a succinct and clear manner