|Job Title||Senior Franchisee Support Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
Senior Franchisee Support Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits
Would you like to work for a leading food retail brand? Do you have exposure to Franchisee environments or have excellent stakeholder engagement and Supply Chain experience? If so, we have an exciting and very unique role for a Senior Franchisee Support Manager.
As Senior Franchise Support Manager you will work with the Regional Franchisee Support Manager to deliver a world class service to Franchisees and the wider stakeholder group in the UK & Ireland region. The primary objective is to drive increased Franchisee satisfaction and awareness of support and services that are available across the region.
You will work with the RFSM to deliver a stakeholder awareness programme that highlights the tools, services and support available, focusing on the potential to improve Franchisee profitability and competitiveness, with increased satisfaction levels being reflected in the annual Franchisee satisfaction survey score.
• Implementation of new / replacement products and price changes, including stock management for current and future promotions and trials
• Support incident management process; responsible for carrying out necessary actions relating to instructions for the distributors (stock on hold, withdrawal etc.)
• Promote and drive uptake of the deals, collaborating with the Marketing and Communication Team, and work directly with suppliers to facilitate the relationship with Franchisees and resolve any issues
• Be an ambassador for the technology initiatives. Promote the services and work directly with suppliers and the IT team to ensure the service we provide continues to meet the needs of Franchisees
• Be the first point of contact for all equipment service and support questions and issues raised by Franchisees. Work with suppliers to ensure service and support delivers against agreed KPIs, escalating to Equipment Team only when all avenues to solve issues have been exhausted
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
• Understanding of pressures and priorities within a QSR and Franchisee environment
• Action-oriented – excellent at problem solving and pragmatic
• Strong customer service experience
• Team player
• Resilient, ability to remain calm under pressure
• Influential and credible
• Intermediate/high computer skills (formula, look ups, pivot tables)
• Communication and presenting skills
• Stakeholder management
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a leading global brand to deliver a World Class service to Franchisees and wider stakeholder bases across UK & I. You will ideally have previous Franchisee and/or FMCG/food retail experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.