Do you have strong customer facing, sales and stakeholder management skills? Would you like to work within a dynamic and varied role working with innovative clients all over the UK.
Our Consulting client currently require a Client Relationship Manager to lead the management, delivery and ongoing development of client relationships for their Procurement Solutions business. This opportunity offers the right candidate the potential to make their mark in this business and contribute to the strategic development of their service offering.
The role of Client Relationship Manager is a pivotal one. The right person will take ownership of the delivery of category initiatives related to the ‘Solutions’ business at clients’ sites as well as nurture client relationships to ensure implemented contracts are managed and optimised.
You are the type of person who gets excited about managing and delivering great solutions for clients, as well as constantly looking for opportunities within existing and new clients to implement additional spend onto frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analysis, management and implementation of Solutions categories at clients’ sites
• Supply market and product analysis
• Supplier relationship management
• Managing client relationships to ensure current deals are optimised and new opportunities sought
• Managing a variety of stakeholders, at all levels, at multiple client sites
• Input to marketing
• Monthly KPI collation and reporting
• Quarterly framework spend reconciliation to enable accurate invoicing
• Ideally experience of procurement and the management of suppliers
• Good experience of managing and delivering multiple ongoing projects
• Excellent client management and customer facing skills
• Able to work to regular deadlines and deliver high quality output
• Highly organised and good data analysis skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to use Microsoft Office to a good standard (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Must be able to travel extensively within the UK
The role offers the right person the opportunity to take a leading role in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial professional services business. This role will require the majority of time to be spent at clients’ sites, both existing and new, so the ability to travel UK wide and have a full clean UK driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.