Are you an ambitious procurement professional, looking for their next role within a great team? Do you have experience working across FM and refurbishment, perhaps with a QS background? Are you skilled at dealing with technical stakeholders? This is an exciting role with a great procurement team, offering real growth and development support.
• Prepare and analyse tenders taking into account the whole life cycle costs
• Develop tender analysis reports and presenting recommendations to key stakeholders
• Ensuring that suppliers honour their commitments to price, quality and service & Identifying and assessing the Supply Chain
• Encouraging on-going innovation and efficiency
• Understanding sustainability, energy savings and carbon emission regulations.
• Managing categories on a business wide perspective
• Deep understanding of suppliers and supply markets (i.e Fabric, Mechanical, Electrical)
• Creating and delivery category sourcing plans
• Rationalisation of the supplier base and development of a stronger purchasing leverage over key suppliers/contractors through the negotiation of agreements
• Communicating results to key stakeholders
• Identifying areas or opportunities for continuous improvement
• Identification of potential savings opportunities
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People