Senior Procurement Analyst - Data & Digital Solutions
£35,00 - £45,000
To support the Third Party Management team in successfully embedding and encouraging early engagement and compliance with policy. Optimising available data and digital solutions to deliver value through commercial optimisation and prudent but practical risk management.
As part of the recently established Third Party Management (TPM) function, the role holder will ensure that our business owners are professionally partnered by third party suppliers
• Work with the TPM Leadership team to develop a data and management information strategy to support the development of the function.
• To utilise available spend data to provide Procurement Business partners and SRM team with actionable trend analysis of the CBL supplier landscape.
• Produce periodic M.I. both at BU/Function level and full enterprise view. Ensuring data is actionable and adds value to audience.
• Establish and report on full suite of Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators in conjunction with TPM leadership team and other key teams across business.
• Employ continuous improvement ethos to all TPM working practices / systems to ensure incremental efficiency and effectiveness gains. User experience (both within and outside the team) will be primary focus.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good Excel and Power point skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Experience of working with electronic workflow platforms and e-signature solutions an advantage.
• Proven ability to produce professional, accurate and timely reports for senior management.
• Experience in extracting and consolidating data from multiple sources
• Ability to take responsibility and act autonomously
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
To discuss this role in more detail, contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People