Are you an ambitious procurement professional, looking for their next role within a great team? Do you have experience working across FM, Engineering, or Energy categories, and experience dealing with technical stakeholders? This is an exciting role with a great procurement team, offering real growth and development support.
• Outsourcing, tendering and negotiation of key contracts for Street lighting, Renewable energies and Solar farms
• Follow up and review of works with the relevant stakeholders
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Category Management
• Providing Procurement advice to all staff
Outsource, Tender & Negotiation:
• Prepare and analyse tenders taking into account when required the whole life cycle costs
• Develop tender analysis reports and presenting recommendations to key stakeholders
• Develop Key Commodity Management analysis to enable to carry out tenders efficiently and develop expertise on the dedicated categories (street lighting/solar farms/communications/smart motorways)
• Negotiate with suppliers/ contractors the terms and conditions, rates, liquidated damages, retention and service provided to meet organisational requirements.
Supplier Relationship Management
• Ensuring that suppliers honour their commitments to price, quality and service
• Identifying and assessing the risks within the Supply Chain,
• Encouraging on-going innovation and efficiency
• Understanding sustainability, energy savings and carbon emission regulations.
• Understanding of user "wants and needs" and aligning these with the Company business strategy
• Deep understanding of suppliers and supply markets
• Creating and delivering category sourcing plans
• Rationalisation of the supplier base and development of a stronger purchasing leverage over key suppliers/contractors through the negotiation of agreements
To discuss the role in more detail, please contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People