Do you have experience working in fast paced SME businesses? Are you looking for an Interim Procurement opportunity that will reward hard work and offer the opportunity to make a real impact on a long standing business with a number of nationally recognisable food brands?
Your duties will include:
• Monitoring business trends to pay the best price for goods and services without sacrificing delivery times and quality.
• Managing and developing the team members within MRP.
• Setting up systems for controlling contracts and minimum order agreements.
• Negotiating the best value prices and contracts.
• Managing the raw material and packaging purchasing budgets.
• Supporting new product introduction.
As a successful Procurement Manager you will have experience in the following:
• Experience working in a food/FMCG environment.
• Ingredients experience is advantageous.
• Knowledge and understanding of SKU rationalisation and PPV's.
• Contract management experience is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business who pride themselves on the quality of their products.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Sourcing Manager or Commodity Manager with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Chris Bradley at Procurement People to discuss in more detail.