Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103516
Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment? You have the opportunity to work for a long standing business who are currently going through growth and investment. This market leader require a Procurement Manager to drive down costs through negotiating the most competitive prices through suppliers.
Your duties will include:
• Managing and developing the team members within MRP.
• Monitoring business trends to pay the best price for goods and services without sacrificing delivery times and quality.
• Setting up systems for controlling contracts and minimum order agreements.
• Negotiating the best value prices and contracts.
• Managing the raw material and packaging purchasing budgets.
• Supporting new product introduction.
As a successful Procurement Manager you will have experience in the following:
• Desirably CIPS qualified.
• Experience working in a food/FMCG environment.
• Ingredients experience is advantageous.
• Knowledge and understanding of SKU rationalisation and PPV's.
• Contract management experience is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business who pride themselves on the quality of their products. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £40,000 - £45,000 p.a. with a healthy contributed pension scheme.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Sourcing Manager or Commodity Manager with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.