Are you an Procurement star of the future? Are you an ambitious procurement professional, looking for their next role within a great team? This is an exciting role with a procurement team making a lot of positive changes, and offering real growth and development support.
The most important thing for this individual is a strong set of procurement skills and an enthusiastic attitude. The key skills required to be a success are outlined below:
• Can you manage a formal end to end procurement process?
• Do you have a category management approach to procurement, with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects?
• Do you have experience dealing with a range of technical stakeholders?
• Do you have the ability to put together contracts, understanding contract schedules and laws?
• Are you CIPS qualified, or working towards this?
To discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch with Chris Bradley at Procurement People