Would you like to join a progressive, growing and ambitious global management consultancy organisation focused on procurement and supply chain improvement programmes?
Due ambitious growth plans and increasing workloads we are seeking a number of Interim Consultants to focus on specific work stream across a number of different clients.
You will be responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies. While a strong grasp of the detail and a ‘hands-on' approach are essential, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are key to success in this role. For those with the talent, drive and ambition to excel, it provides a unique opportunity to take their consulting career to the next level.
To be considered you must:
- Have relevant management consulting experience, ideally within Procurement
- Hold a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business or Economics
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- Have strong communication skills
- Be pro-active and have an enquiring approach
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact James Weaver 0121 272 8260 or apply now.