|Job Title||Consultant/Senior Consultant - Procurement|
|Salary||Competitive package and excellent benefits|
Location: London with weekly travel across Europe
Salary: Competitive package and excellent benefits
Would you like to work for a specialist global management consultancy, focused on procurement and supply chain improvement programmes?
Due to continued growth our client are looking for procurement and supply chain Management Consultants to join their team in London to support in the delivery of client projects. Headquartered out of central London, Consultants will spend up to 4 days a week on client engagements anywhere in Europe. Any additional language skills, particularly Italian or Spanish, would be useful but not essential.
Consultants lead specific workstreams on consulting projects. They manage the collection and analysis of client data and contribute to the development of recommendations and solutions. Once the strategies are agreed with the client, Consultants are responsible for planning and implementing them, and ensuring that targeted outcomes are achieved.
Consultants are also responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and expertise, and ensuring buy-in to the agreed strategies. While a strong grasp of the detail and a ‘hands-on’ approach are essential, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are key to success in this role. For those with the talent, drive and ambition to excel, it provides a unique opportunity to take their consulting career to the next level.
Skills and Experience:
• Must have some relevant management consulting experience within a leading consultancy, ideally within procurement and/or supply chain
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
• An exemplary academic background; preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
• Fluency in a European language (in addition to English), is highly desirable. With Spanish or Italian a particular interest
• Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions
• Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
• Proactive, enquiring approach
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
• Willingness to travel is also required
With exciting plans to grow rapidly in the next 18 months our client are a truly international organisation with over 30 different languages spoken. The firm places a high value on its employees and offers great training and development opportunities, to help with career progression. Consultants return to their home office each Friday from their client engagement to spend time with their colleagues and attend training courses.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to get in touch with Adam at Procurement People to discuss your application in more detail.