Subscribe for the Latest Procurement News & Jobs
£150 per day
Would you like to join an exciting and dynamic procurement function? Would you like to be key to their ongoing success?
This exciting opportunity for a will offer a progressive and ambitious character the chance to work closely with a number of stakeholder across an exciting and complexed organisation.
You will be responsible for:
• Procurement admin- Contract drafting onto templates, printing and binding
• Helping Category Buyers with day to day admin, extensions to contracts, meeting setups etc…
• Helping setup supplies on to our internal database and following through with suppliers on missing paperwork, QS approval and finance setups.
You will also display the following characteristics:
• Strong organisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver on multiple tasks
• Strong Excel skills and working knowledge
For more information contact James Weaver 0121 272 8260 or email email@example.com. Alternatively click apply now.
Click APPLY at the foot of this page, or call 0121-272 8260 (Birmingham) or 0207 092 1849 (London) quoting the job reference number
Follow us for news & jobs