Senior Buyer - Logistics
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103502
Would you like the opportunity to join an exciting and instantly recognisable FMCG brand? Procurement People have been engaged to identify and attract a high performing Senior Buyer based in Shropshire.
You have a fantastic opportunity take a lead across this organisations logistics spend currently C. £150m. You will be responsible for the strategic management including full spend analysis and action plan implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creation of a full detailed spend analysis that identifies key savings for a 3 years future plan
- Engage business wide key stakeholder to understand procurement needs and offer key category strategy
- Implement strategies and saving plans effectively
To be considered for this exciting challenge you must:
- Be CIPS level four qualified as a minimum
- Previous experience of SAP implementation
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment is desirable
You will receive and annually salary of £45,000 plus a competitive benefits package including a company vehicle, pension and bonus. For more information contact James Weaver 0121 2720 8260 or email email@example.com. Please note this role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract and is available for an immediate start.