Would you like to work within a leading professional services organization? Do you have strong analytical skills with experience of procurement systems?
Due to the implementation of a new system within Procurement we require someone that is quick to learn, can think outside of the box and is comfortable in challenging and developing the status quo.
Overall Purpose of role:
• Provide technical and operational support to the Online Goods and Services (source to pay system) user community
• Provide technical and operational support to 3rd party suppliers
• Creation of management reports
• Complete scheduled activities associated to Procurement to ensure system is cleansed, functional, and up to date
• Recommend improvements to system and Procurement process and policy
• Support the Procurement department in all administration activities where required
• Delivery of 1st class 1st line procurement system support
• Performs detailed, in depth trend analysis on faults, issues, or problems in order to pro-actively intervene and improve service
• Writes and develops scripts and other automated processes to improve efficiency and quality of procedure and process
• Manage and complete projects or project tasks as assigned by the Procurement team
• Manages Procurement activity based on reporting e.g. overdue approvals, incorrect approach to spend, non-received goods, open orders etc
• Ongoing new user training and transition
Skills and Experience:
• Superior Customer Service and communication skills
• Ability to understand procurement processes and policy (training provided)
• Experience of P2P or ERP systems preferred although not mandatory
• Ability to understand problems and recommend solutions
• Procurement process and policy
• Ability to become a system super user and administrator (training provided)
• Problem & Fault Management
• Team Player, shares information and supports colleagues without prompting
• Self-Motivated, works with minimum supervision, on occasions unsupervised
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment as part of a continued period of growth with excellent progression potential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.