Are you looking to work for a long standing business who are at the forefront of technology? You have the opportunity to work a long side an experienced team and contribute to ensuring the highest level of manufacturing performance. The ideal candidate will have a proven track in purchasing electronic components in a manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Production Director you will complete the following duties:
• Source and purchase components to meet the manufacturing requirements.
• Negotiate with suppliers in respect of strategic goals, contracts and improvement activities.
• Ensure all purchased material meets the right specification.
• Monitor supplier performance, conduct price reviews and supplier audits.
• Ensure all processes fulfil the requirements of the ISO9001 quality system.
• Participate in new product introduction.
• Maintain and develop the company's purchasing procedures.
As a successful Purchasing Manager you will have the following experiences and qualifications:
• A qualification in CIPs and internal auditor qualification is advantageous.
• Leadership of a small team.
• Excellent knowledge of the electronics supply chain.
• Knowledge of ERP systems and Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a profitable organisation. You will be rewarded with a salary between £45,000 - £50,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Purchasing Manager, Procurement Manager or Senior Buyer with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.