Head of Business Analytics (Procurement)
Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103483
Salary: Circa £40,000 plus car allowance, 30% bonus excellent pension and benefits
Do you have a strong background in Procurement Analysis, with leadership and senior stakeholder engagement experience? Are you seeking your next career move within a forward thinking and innovative growing organisation?
Our client is a dynamic team of Procurement Management Specialists that deliver auditable and sustainable cost base reduction to clients in both private and public sectors. Operating across a wide range of industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, healthcare, property and the service sector our client are a growing business offering a working environment which is hardworking, supportive and fun.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation to manage the Business Analysis Team, supporting the Operational Project and Commercial Teams and developing and delivering functional KPI's through their own actions and those of others.
We are looking for an ambitious, high energy individual with excellent analytical procurement experience along with strong commercial stakeholder skills, able to adapt and work within a dynamic and fast paced environment. Ideally you should have some previous management or project leading experience.
• Liaison with Client finance/ stakeholder teams to extract client data
• Support Category Leaders in the analysis of category specific data to formulate high quality baseline positions
• Prepare tender docs, tender analysis and benefit calculations to support opportunity identification
• Research and produce market/ competitor insights to keep Operations teams well informed of relevant trends. Presentation of such information supporting brand perception with clients
• Work closely with CFO/ Ops Director to determine systems development required to improve Operational Excellence and Team Efficiency through data and insight management
• Developing the functional KPI's annually to provide and cascade clarity of focus to the team across infrastructure development, operational process delivery, rigour and data sourcing
• Review and allocation of workload across the team to support Operational delivery
• Produce and quality assure aggregated operational reporting documentation in advance of board meetings, aligned with the business financial report
Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
• Senior Procurement Analyst with relevant business experience
• Demonstration of a progressing skillset and regular interaction with Director level stakeholders
• Be a self-starter with high personal quality standards looking to progress rapidly and experience a varied career
• Huge desire to deliver outstanding results through themselves and their team
• Sense of fun and a desire to ensure others enjoy working in a motivating environment
• Have a strong academic (graduate) background and have an agile approach to challenges.
• Be an accomplished and confident presenter
Working within our client offers a variety of opportunities where you can make a difference every single day. With the support & encouragement of your colleagues our client enables you to develop your potential and grow professionally. They also like to have lots of fun & do their bit for good causes!
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity please apply with your CV online or call Adam Roughton at Procurement People to discuss further.