Are you an experienced IT Procurement Professional? Do you have experience managing large scale Strategic IS Procurement projects for a major Blue Chip business? Working as part of a project team, this is a hands-on role, where you will be managing tenders from end to end.
• Self Starter, with the ability to hit deadlines
• Proven knowledge and experience of IT systems and services
• Experience working with OJEU or in a Utilities business
• You will be an excellent communicator, have strong negotiating and analytical skills and possess a quantifiable record of achievement.
• Track record of delivering technically complex programmes, recognising interdependencies, overcoming technical challenges and managing suppliers.
• Understanding of category management and strategic sourcing processes
• Educated to Degree Level
• MCIPS qualified ideally
To discuss this role in more detail, please call Chris Bradley at Procurement People.