Salary: £25000 - £32500 per annum
Job Type: Perm
Job Ref: 123103471
Are you a Buyer working in Manufacturing? You have the opportunity to work for a global company and be the first purchasing employee based in the UK. In this brand new role, you will be responsible for all purchasing activities to include exploring new purchasing opportunities and solutions.
• Reporting to the International Purchasing Director you will manage new projects working to timescales and targets.
• You will estimate costs, source new suppliers, develop relationships with new suppliers, raise RFQs focussed on cost reduction, organise prototype trials and performance with suppliers.
• You will define the purchasing strategy, monitoring supplier performance and negotiate supplier agreements.
As a successful Buyer you will have experience in the following:
• Either working towards or qualified in CIPS.
• A background of working in a high volume manufacturing environment.
• Experience reading technical drawings.
• Willingness to travel internationally on occasion.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company that can offer growth and development. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £25,000 - £32,500 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Buyer, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.