Project Procurement Manager - Data Centres in Warwick
Project Procurement Manager - Data Centres
£550 - £650 per day
Interim Project Procurement Manager – Data Centres
£550 – £650 per day
6 Month Contract
Are you a technical expert with the capability to lead specific procurement projects for IT and Data Centre projects? This contract position is aligned to the IS function and responsible for delivery of a strategic project and negotiating a major contract for the provision of data centres within the business.
Activities would include procurement leadership for:
• WAN/ LAN - design services, project management and equipment purchase
• Data centre equipment – purchase of design services, project management, racks, servers, cabling, etc.
• IT security - as above
• Application Migration - professional services contract for delivery
• Purchase/ construction/ fit out of new Control Centre
• Fit out of Tertiary data centre
• Re-purposing of legacy data centres into other facilities that can be used (e.g. office space)
Whilst leadership capabilities are important for the success of this role, it is imperative that this individual has recent demonstrable experience of delivery and is capable of running a complex, technically led and challenging tender event themselves.