Are you an ambitious FM Procurement professional, looking for their next role within a great team? This is a pivotal role within the Procurement Team, where you will ensure excellence/best in class performance is delivered at every stage of the procurement process.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Develop and implement innovative category specific strategies that drive and measure smart spending in line with the client and business needs.
• To liaise with Supply Chain and other business functions as necessary to ensure a joined up approach to procurement.
• Lead procurement related customer liaison/stakeholder meetings.
• Responsible for negotiation and contracting with suppliers, ensure those agreements reflect the needs of the business.
• Accountable for the overall management of assigned categories through the creation of procurement strategies, project and category plans.
• Manage business risk and where required develop and implement risk mitigation plans to manage potential risk to the overall strategy.
• Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with suppliers and ensures all suppliers are treated in a professional, ethical and fair manner.
• Experience within the Property/FM Category either as a sole focus or as part of wider category remit.
• Experience of procuring high spend (in excess of £30m), high criticality FM services and associated contracts/procurement methods.
• The ability to demonstrate stakeholder engagement skills in a collaborative environment.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent knowledge of strategic sourcing planning and processes
• Excellent analytical skills and understanding of management information
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and interests, reconciling, achieving co-operation and building relationships.
• CIPS Qualified
• Qualified to Degree level
To discuss the role in more detail, please get in touch with Chris Bradley at Procurement People