Are you an experienced Senior Buyer or Site Purchasing Manager looking to join an innovative and forward thinking Pharmaceutical business?
In this role you be joining a business who are strong believers in delivering exceptional quality products to their customers ensuring they meet their exceed expectations for quality, delivery and price. They are offering a role, which is seen with significant strategic importance and one that will give the successful candidate the chance to make a difference and have a role to play in making sure the company achieve their targets.
Responsibilities of the role:
This role is to strategically manage the sourcing, negotiating and contracting to ensure supply of services and goods to the site from the external market place by applying best Purchasing practises. You will develop effective business relationships with suppliers, Business Partners and other team members ensuring that you work collaboratively to ensure project objectives and deadlines are met.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• Create and update data record to forecast usage patterns and to predict trends by using expertise to strengthen the company's position within the external markets.
• Manage the tender, onboarding and governance processes with appropriate purchasing suppliers within respective categories with suppliers.
• Keep abreast of industry trends related to assigned categories within the industry, leverage those to identify opportunities to ensure company remains a leader in the sector.
• Execute risk management processes to mitigate identified, evaluated and classified sourcing risks in order to ensure continuity of supply.
• Develop and maintain effective business relationships, whilst promoting the value of purchasing and increasing the compliance to the purchasing procedure.
• Own and drive the supplier relationship management process across the supplier base, managing and maintaining it for assigned categories.
• Target the optimisation of the business relationship with suppliers to gain market intelligence and implement agreed performance levels.
This is an exciting role for a senior buyer looking to make a forward step in their career or a Site Purchasing Manager looking to join a forward thinking and innovative company.
If you would like to apply for this role please press the apply button or contact Ciaran Price on 0121 272 8260.