Are you a commercially savvy IT Procurement Manager? Do you have experience successfully delivering cradle to grave tender processes? You have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the transformation project for a leading Banking and Financial Services organisation based in Central London.
You must display a demonstrable track record of success delivering tendering processes across a Financial Services organisation - ideally having delivered on Saas/Paas, Licencing Software and outsourcing projects.
• Assist in the deployment and implementation of the IT category strategy.
• Development of savings opportunities and benchmarking of industry standards and practices to identify quick win opportunities.
• Negotiate contractual agreements with suppliers to ensure that service, quality, added value, total cost, security of supply and the deployment of the suppliers capabilities in innovation are secured
• Lead on cradle to grave tender processes including RfX
• Previous experience in a FS Environment
• Previous IT procurement management experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Saas/Paas and Licencing software project experience will be advantageous
In return you will receive a day rate of C. £450 per day.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role and in an exciting transformation project. Please apply now as this opportunity will be shortlisted over the next 2-3 days.
Please feel free to call James Weaver 0121 272 8260 to discuss this role in detail.