Are you an Analyst who is looking to work for a company that can offer you long term development plans? You have the opportunity to work for a global business in a brand new role which will give you the opportunity to shape how you want it to be. This long standing business are looking for an Analyst to be responsible for a variety of procurement applications which includes SAP, portals and MRP.
Your duties will include:
• Working in collaboration with the global analysts, Project Leaders and Procurement Teams; you will work on a number of analysis and process improvement projects.
• You will be responsible for procurement systems user training, technical support and managing system enhancement requirements.
• Assisting Buyers with competitive analysis and research of commodities, suppliers and spend data which drive performance improvement.
As a successful Analyst you will have experience in the following:
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or IT.
• Experience in SAP, ERP and SRM.
• Data analytics with proven skills in problem solving and process improvement.
• Basic project and change management experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global operation which will allow you play a key role in making business improvements to an integral part of the business. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £30,000 - £36,000 p.a. dependant on experience with excellent benefits such as a contributed pension, private medical care and bonus.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Analyst, with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.