Are you looking to work for a company who are working with some of the most prestigious names in motorsport? You have the opportunity to work with a market leader where the people are all friendly and everyone has the same common goal to succeed. This long standing business are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to support and drive improvement in both current production and NPI Activity.
Your duties will include:
• Cradle to grave project support from identifying suppliers, looking at the contracting strategy and programme transition from initial concept to production supply.
• Meet with Clients and coordinate the supply chain accordingly.
• Procurement of project goods including bespoke parts and tooling.
• Competitive bidding, negotiating prices, adding value and reporting cost reductions.
• Identification of potential suppliers and evaluation.
• Control the spend against budget on individual projects.
• Take an active involvement in make vs buy strategy.
As a successful Strategic Sourcing Manager you will have experience in the following:
• CIPs qualified
• Strong data management skills and experienced in SAP and Baan is advantageous.
• Experience managing procurement project from cradle to grave.
• Knowledge of BOMs and have the ability to read technical drawings.
• Experience in sourcing new suppliers preferably in castings and machining.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are going through a considerable amount of growth with new and exciting projects with some of the world's prestigious names in motorsport. You will be rewarded with an annual salary between £55,000 - £60,000 p.a. dependant on experience with benefits such as contributed pension and flexible working hours which could give you an extra twelve days holiday in a year.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. If you are an experienced Sourcing Manager, Category Manager or Supply Chain Specialist with relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Greg Kneuss 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.