Subscribe for the Latest Procurement News & Jobs
Are you an experienced Purchasing Manager or Senior Buyer looking to work for a sector leading company with international reach?
About the company:
This role is to work for a company who are at the forefront of the sector who pride themselves on the quality of the products they deliver to their customers.
They focus on delivering exceptional quality and service as a primary objective in their daily function and offer a fantastic career progression plan for all staff.
Responsibilities of the role:
Within this role you will provide Supply Chain and Procurement support in respect to goods and services required by the business to deliver cost and performance objectives including;
• Manage the local sourcing for the assigned sites and regional sourcing portfolio.
• Monitor and manage performance of direct spend for the assigned sites.
• Strong relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders.
• Be able to contribute to global strategy.
• Project future demands and requirement and translate into annual plans.
• Provide support to commercial and creative teams as required both for day-to-day requirements and strategic initiatives.
• Experience in procurement and Supply Chain processes, but be able to deliver quality management and financial analysis.
• Experience in supplier relationship management, performance monitoring and contractual obligations.
• A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA's.
• Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large international organisation. In return the company will offer you a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 p.a. dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity that is not to be missed, if you are a Senior Buyer or Purchasing Manager with relevant experience outlined above please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Ciaran Price on 0121 272 8260 to discuss your application in more detail.
Click APPLY at the foot of this page, or call 0121-272 8260 (Birmingham) or 0207 092 1849 (London) quoting the job reference number
Follow us for news & jobs